- Obtaining an Order for Support
- Setting a Hearing - Filing a Request for Order
- Serving the Department of Child Support Services
- Responding to a Request for Order
- How to Prepare a Findings and Order After Hearing
- Enforcement of Child Support Orders
- Determining Your Child Support Arrears
- Reinstating your Driver License
- Transferring a Child Support Order from Another County
- Frequently Asked Questions
Obtaining an Order for Support
Our document processing service is affordable and generally, you will not have to stand in line if you use the drop box unless personally handing your documents for motion setting is required.
In most cases we use fax and file and then will obtain the hearing date; yes there is a charge for this but it beats standing in line and taking off of work. We can usually meet most other paralegal's pricing for processing motions on support. The costs (such as filing fees, fee waiver prep or fax/file charges) are separate from the actual work to produce the motion.